Fundador Double Light -The newest Fundador
A Brandy based spirit from Jerez. Elaborated from carefully selected wines to achieve top quality eau-de-vie.
Gently dry, with elegant notes of oak wood and minerals due to its ageing process in sherry casks.
An exceptional spirit that has undergone double ageing in sherry casks in our cellars in Spain. It guarantees double smoothness and double satisfaction in every bottle. It is the ultimate expression of Fundador Light with a different concept. It uses a double, but independent ageing process through the traditional solera and criadera systems with a final blend of two different soleras. It has more ageing profile and character that is an effect of the double casks.
Fundador Double Light
- Origin: Jerez / Spain, the birthplace of Spanish Brandy
- Legacy: Brandy makers since 1874. Expertise and background
- Smooth and easy to drink
- Brandy de Jerez base reflects the elegance of this spirit, but due to its less alcoholic content it achieves a unique harmony and balance
- Less caloric content
- Less alcoholic taste in the first sip
- Refreshing, ideal for mixing and neat with ice
- Aromatic, evoking the nuances of Sherry cask
- Persistent in mouth: a long finish
- Not astringent due to the Sherry cask ageing