The best selling Fundador in the Philippines
A Brandy based spirit from Jerez.
Elaborated from carefully selected wines to achieve top quality eau-de-vie.
Gently dry, with elegant notes of oak wood and minerals due to its ageing process in sherry casks.
A high quality distillate aged in cellars by the traditional solera system delivers a balanced & clean aroma with a fragrance of wood seasoned sherry delivering a smooth light taste.
- Origin: Jerez / Spain, the birthplace of Spanish Brandy
- Legacy: Brandy makers since 1874. Expertise and background
- Smooth and easy to drink
- Brandy de Jerez base reflects the elegance of this spirit, but due to its less alcoholic content it achieves a unique harmony and balance
- Less caloric content
- Less alcoholic taste in the first sip
- Refreshing, ideal for mixing and neat with ice
- Aromatic, evoking the nuances of Sherry cask
- Persistent in mouth: a long finish
- Not astringent due to the Sherry cask ageing